TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. Why is Documentation Important?
1. Introduction to Documentation?
2. The World Health Organization and the International Classification of Functioning, Disability and Health
3. Reimbursement Issues Related to Documentation
4. Documentation Content and Organization
5. Physical Therapy Patient Management and Documentation Responsibilities
2. Steps to Documentation
6. Introduction to the SOAP Note [There is NO Test Bank for this Ch]
7. What Is Subjective Data and Why Is It Important?
8. What Is Objective Data and Why Is It Important?
9. What Is Assessment Data and Why Is It Important?
10. What Is the Plan and Why Is It Important?
11. Putting the Pieces of the Puzzle Together
3. How Do SOAP Notes Ensure Good Patient Care?
12. How Does Documentation Relate to Patient Issues?
13. Your Documentation Related to Legal and Ethical Issues
4. Testing What You Know
14. Do You Know Enough?