Table of contents:
1. Introduction to Managerial Accounting.
2. Product Costing: Manufacturing Processes, Cost Terminology, and Cost Flows.
3. Cost Behavior, Relevant Costs, and Variable Costing for Decision-Making.
4. Job Costing, Process Costing, and Operations Costing.
5. Activity-Based Costing.
6. Cost-Volume-Profit Analysis.
7. Relevant Costs and Product Planning Decisions.
8. Long Term (Capital Investment) Decisions.
9. Use of Budgets in Planning & Decision-Making.
10. Variance Analysis.
11. Decentralization, Performance Evaluation, and the Balanced Scorecard.
12. Financial Statement Analysis.
13. The Statement of Cash Flows.
Appendix: Time Value of Money.