Table of contents:
1. Facing the Challenges of Management.
2. The Environments of Human Service Organizations.
3. Planning and Program Design.
4. Organizational Theory for Human Service Organizations.
5. Organization Design.
6. Developing and Managing Human Resources.
7. Building Supervisory Relationships.
8. Managing Finances to Meet Program Goals.
9. Designing and Using Information Systems.
10. Evaluating Human Service Programs.
11. Leading and Changing Human Service Organizations.
12. Achieving and Maintaining Organizational Excellence.