Table of content:
PART I: INTRODUCTION.
2. The Environment: Globalization, Ethics, and Social Responsibility.
Part II: PLANNING SKILLS.
3. Creative Problem Solving and Decision Making.
4. The Strategic and Operational Planning Process.
5. Plans and Planning Tools.
Part III: ORGANIZING SKILLS.
6. Organizing Concepts and Delegating Work.
7. Managing Change: Culture, Innovation, Quality, and Diversity.
8. Human Resource Management: Staffing.
Part IV: LEADING SKILLS.
9. Organizational Behavior: Power, Politics, Conflict, and Stress.
10. Group and Team Development.
Part V: CONTROLLING SKILLS.
14. Control Systems: Financial and Human.
15. Operations, Quality, and Information Control Systems