Table of content:
Part I. Introduction to Management.
1. The Changing Paradigm of Management.
2. Historical Foundations of the Learning Organization.
Part II. The Environment of Management.
3. The Environment and Corporate Culture.
4. Managing in a Global Environment.
5. Managerial Ethics and Corporate Social Responsibility.
6. The Environment of Entrepreneurship and Small-Business Management.
Part III. Planning.
7. Organizational Planning and Goal Setting.
8. Strategy Formulation and Implementation.
9. Managerial Decision Making.
Part IV. Organizing.
10. Fundamentals of Organizing.
11. Using Structural Design to Achieve Strategic Goals.
12. Change and Development.
13. Human Resource Management.
14. Managing Diverse Employees.
Part V. Leading.
15. Foundations of Behavior in Organizations.
16. Leadership in Organizations.
17. Motivation in Organizations.
18. Communicating in Organizations.
19. Teamwork in Organizations.
Part VI. Controlling.
20. Foundations of Quality Control.
21. Information Systems and Technology.
22. Operations and Service Management.