Table of content:
1. Juvenile Justice: Definitions, Measurement and Process.
2. The History and Philosophy behind the Juvenile Justice System.
3. Theories of Delinquency and Juvenile Offending.
4. Youth in Society: Developmental Risks and Protective Factors.
5. Juvenile Victims.
6. Juvenile Offenders.
7. Youth Gangs.
8. The Police and Juveniles.
9. Pretrial Services and Diversion.
10. The Juvenile Court.
11. Juvenile Corrections.
12. Preventing Delinquency and Recidivism.
13. Juvenile Justice at a Crossroads: The Accelerating Call for Reform.