Table of content:
PART ONE: MEASURING AND USING COSTS FOR MANAGEMENT DECISIONS.
1. The Role of Accounting Information in Management Decision Making.
2. The Cost Function.
3. Cost-Volume-Profit Analysis.
4. Relevant Costs for non-Routine Operating Decisions.
PART TWO: MEASURING AND ASSIGNING COSTS FOR INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL REPORTING.
5. Job Costing.
6. Process Costing.
7. Activity Based Costing and Management.
8. Measuring and Assigning Support Department Costs.
9. Joint Product and By Product Costing.
PART THREE: PLANNING, MONITORING, AND MOTIVATING.
10. Static and Flexible Budgets.
11. Standard Costs and Variance Analysis.
12. Strategic Investment Decisions.
13. Joint Management of Revenues and Costs.
14. Measuring and Assigning Costs for Income Statements.
15. Performance Evaluation and Compensation.
16. Strategic Performance Measurement.
Organization and People Index.