Table of contents:
Part I: ORGANIZING PROJECTS.
1. Introduction to Project Management.
2. Project Selection and Prioritization.
3. Organizational Capability: Structure, Culture, and Roles.
4. Chartering Projects.
Part II: PLANNING PROJECTS.
5. Stakeholder Analysis and Communication Planning.
6. Scope Planning.
7. Scheduling Projects.
8. Resourcing Projects.
9. Budgeting Projects.
10. Project Risk Planning.
11. Project Quality Planning and Project Kick-off.
Part III: PERFORMING PROJECTS.
12. Project Supply Chain Management.
13. Leading and Managing Project Teams.
14. Determining Project Progress and Results.
15. Finishing the Project and Realizing the Benefits.
Contemporary Organizational Behavior From Ideas to Action 1st Edition by Elsbach Kayes test bank
Contemporary Project Management 3rd Edition by Timothy download free
download Contemporary Project Management 3rd Edition by Timothy
test bank for Contemporary Project Management 3rd Edition by Timothy download pdf
Contemporary Project Management 3rd Edition by Timothy test bank pdf