Table of contents:
1. Marketing: The Art and Science of Satisfying Customers.
2. Strategic Planning in Contemporary Marketing.
3. The Marketing Environment, Ethics, and Social Responsibility.
4. E-Business: Managing the Customer Experience.
5. Consumer Behavior.
6. Business-to-Business (B2B) Marketing.
7. Global Marketing.
8. Marketing Research and Sales Forecasting.
9. Marketing Segmentation, Targeting, and Positioning.
10. Relationship Marketing and Customer Relationship Management (CRM).
11. Product and Service Strategies.
12. Developing and Managing Brand and Product Categories.
13. Marketing Channels and Supply Chain Management.
14. Retailers, Wholesalers, and Direct Marketers.
15. Integrated Marketing Communications.
16. Advertising and Public Relations.
17. Personal Selling and Sales Promotion.
18. Pricing Concepts.
19. Pricing Strategies