Table of contents:
1. The Role and Objective of Financial Management.
2. The Domestic and International Financial Marketplace.
3. Evaluation of Financial Performance.
4. Financial Planning and Forecasting.
5. The Time Value of Money.
6. Analysis of Risk and Return.
7. Fixed-Income Securities: Characteristics and Valuation.
8. Common Stock: Characteristics, Valuation, and Issuance.
9. Capital Budgeting and Cash Flow Analysis.
10. Capital Budgeting: Decision Criteria and Real Option Considerations.
11. Capital Budgeting and Risk.
12. The Cost of Capital.
13. Capital Structure Concepts.
14. Capital Structure Management in Practice.
15. Dividend Policy.
16. Working Capital Policy and Short-Term Financing.
17. The Management of Cash and Marketable Securities.
18. Management of Accounts Receivable and Inventories.
19. Lease and Intermediate Term Financing.
20. Financing with Derivatives.
21. Risk Management.
22. International Financial Management.
23. Corporate Restructuring.