Table of content:
1. Choices in Marriage and the Family. 2. Love Relationships.
3. Dating and Cohabitation.
4. Choosing a Marriage Partner.
5. Lifestyle Diversity.
6. Doing Gender in Relationships.
7. Diversity in Marriage Relationships.
8. Communication and Conflict Resolution.
9. Sexual Values Behavior and Relationships.
10. Employment, Housework and Leisure.
11. Violence and Abuse in Relationships.
12. Planning Children and Contraception.
13. Rearing Children. 14. Divorce.
15. Remarriage. 16. Personal and Family Crises.
17. The Family in Later Life. Special Topics: 1. Evaluating Research in Marriage and the Family.
2. HIV Infection and STDs.
3. Sexual Anatomy and Physiology.
4. Sexual Dysfunctions of Women and Men.
6. Websites and Resources. Appendixes: Relationships and Autobiography. Prenuptial Agreement.