Table of content:
1. An Introduction to Cognitive Development.
2. Biological Bases of Cognitive Development.
3. The Social Construction of Mind: Sociocultural Perspectives on Cognitive Development.
4. Infant Perception and Cognition.
5. Thinking in Symbols: The Development of Representation.
6. The Development of Folk Knowledge.
7. Learning to Think on Their Own: Executive Function.
8. Memory Development.
10. Social Cognition.
11. Schooling and Cognition.
12. Approaches to the Study of Intelligence.
13. Origins, Modification, and Stability of Intellectual Differences.