Now you can provide maximum breadth of coverage for your legal course, even when you have tight time constraints with the concise, practical and accessible CENGAGE ADVANTAGE BOOKS: LAW FOR BUSINESS, 19E. This popular text offers a complete overview of all key topics in business law. Known for its straightforward approach and objective-based chapter organization, this trusted book helps your students easily comprehend the full range of topics in business law. Basic business law concepts are covered without extensive theory, making the law more approachable to give students the foundation they need to conduct business successfully in today’s workplace. Acclaimed legal authors Ashcroft, Ashcroft, and Patterson combine short chapters and an engaging full-color design with real-world examples and timely applications. Integrated Learning Objectives and optional online tools, such as the MindTap learning system, make business law approachable and engaging for all of your students.
Table of contents:
PART I: THE LEGAL SYSTEM AND THE LEGAL ENVIRONMENT OF BUSINESS.
1. Introduction to Law.
2. Courts and Court Procedures.
3. Business Torts and Crimes.
4. Government Regulation of Business.
PART II: CONTRACTS.
5. Nature and Classes of Contracts.
6. Offer and Acceptance.
7. Capacity to Contract.
9. Defective Agreements.
10. Illegal Agreements.
11. Written Contracts.
12. Third Parties and Contracts.
13. Termination of Contracts.
PART III: PERSONAL PROPERTY.
14. Nature of Personal Property.
15. Special Bailments.
PART IV: SALES.
16. Sales of Personal Property.
17. Formalities of a Sale.
18. Transfer of Title and Risk in Sales Contracts.
19. Warranties, Product Liability, and Consumer Protection.
PART V: NEGOTIABLE INSTRUMENTS.
20. Nature of Negotiable Instruments.
21. Essentials of Negotiability.
22. Promissory Notes and Drafts.
23. Negotiation and Discharge.
24. Liabilities of Parties, Holders in Due Course and Defenses.
PART VI: AGENCY AND EMPLOYMENT.
25. Nature and Creation of an Agency.
26. Operation and Termination of an Agency.
27. Employer and Employee Relations.
28. Employees’ Rights.
PART VII: BUSINESS ORGANIZATION.
29. Introduction to Business Organizations.
30. Creation and Operation of a Partnership.
31. Dissolution of a Partnership.
32. Nature of a Corporation.
33. Ownership of a Corporation.
34. Management and Dissolution of a Corporation.
PART VIII: RISK. BEARING DEVICES.
35. Principles of Insurance.
36. Types of Insurance.
37. Security Devices.
PART IX: REAL PROPERTY.
39. Nature of Real Property.
40. Transfer of Real Property.
41. Real Estate Mortgages.
42. Landlord and Tenant.
43. Wills, Inheritances, and Trusts.
Cengage Advantage Books Law for Business 18th Edition by Ashcroft Ashcroft solution manual
Cengage Advantage Books Law for Business 19th Edition by Ashcroft solution manual download free
download Cengage Advantage Books Law for Business 19th Edition by Ashcroft solution manual
solution manual for Cengage Advantage Books Law for Business 19th Edition by Ashcroft download pdf
Cengage Advantage Books Law for Business 19th Edition by Ashcroft solution manual pdf