CENGAGE ADVANTAGE BOOKS: FUNDAMENTALS OF BUSINESS LAW: EXCERPTED CASES, 3rd Edition is an affordable, easy-to-read alternative to traditional Business Law books, offering coverage of essential legal topics, including contracts and sales, in a brief, paperback format. The first of its kind, this book uses an excerpted approach to deliver key case content, rather than summaries, giving you critical opportunities to interpret and analyze the issues yourself. Discussions of the hottest issues like financial and health-care reform, cyber law and the online environment, the Sarbanes-Oxley Act, and the housing crisis give you a thorough picture of the current legal environment without extraneous details, making this an ideal choice for quick review, particularly for those interested in contracts and sales. Of course, CENGAGE ADVANTAGE BOOKS: FUNDAMENTALS OF BUSINESS LAW: EXCERPTED CASES, 3rd Edition delivers all the learning tools you expect in a Cengage book, such as box features, examples, review questions, learning objectives, self-testing, and more to bring the issues to life and help you get the most out of your reading.
Table of contents:
1. The Legal and Constitutional Environment of Business.
2. Traditional and Online Dispute Resolution.
3. Ethics and Business Decision Making.
4. Torts and Cyber Torts.
5. Intellectual Property and Internet Law.
6. Criminal Law and Cyber Crime.
7. Nature and Classification.
8. Agreement in Traditional and E-Contracts.
9. Consideration, Capacity, and Legality.
10. Defenses to Contract Enforceability.
11. Third Party Rights and Discharge.
12. Breach and Remedies.
13. The Formation of Sales and Lease Contracts.
14. Performance and Breach of Sales and Lease Contracts.
15. Warranties and Product Liability.
16. Negotiability, Transferability, and Liability.
17. Checks and Banking in the Digital Age.
18. Security Interests in Property.
19. Creditors’ Rights and Bankruptcy.
20. Mortgages and Foreclosures after the Recession.
21. Agency Relationships.
22. Employment, Immigration, and Labor Law.
23. Sole Proprietorships, Partnerships, and Limited Liability Companies.
24. Corporate Formation, Financing, and Termination.
25. Corporate Directors, Officers, and Shareholders.
26. Investor Protection, Insider Trading, and Corporate Governance.
27. Personal Property and Bailments.
28. Real Property and Landlord-Tenant Law.
29. Insurance, Wills, and Trusts.
30. Liability of Accountants and Other Professionals.
31. International Law in a Global Economy.
Cengage Advantage Books Foundations of the Legal Environment of Business 3rd Edition by Marianne M Jennings test bank
Cengage Advantage Books Fundamentals of Business Law Excerpted Cases 3rd Edition by Roger LeRoy Miller test bank pdf
download Cengage Advantage Books Fundamentals of Business Law Excerpted Cases 3rd Edition by Roger LeRoy Miller test bank
test bank for Cengage Advantage Books Fundamentals of Business Law Excerpted Cases 3rd Edition by Miller download pdf
Cengage Advantage Books Fundamentals of Business Law Excerpted Cases 3rd Edition by Roger LeRoy Miller test bank download free