Get your money’s worth with ESSENTIALS OF THE LEGAL ENVIRONMENT! This affordable text offers complete one-semester coverage of business law and its environment in a non-technical, straightforward, and engaging style. Authors Miller and Cross explain legal issues and court decisions in a way that pares down legal jargon while still conveying what you need to know to succeed in your course and in the legal environment.
Table of contents:
Unit I: The Foundations.
1. Business and Its Legal Environment.
2. The Courts and Alternative Dispute Resolution.
3. Ethics and Business Decision Making.
4. Constitutional Authority to Regulate Business.
Unit II: The Public Environment.
5. Administrative Law.
6. Torts and Product Liability.
7. Criminal Law and Cyber Crime.
8. Intellectual Property and Internet Law.
9. International Law in a Global Economy.
Unit III: The Commerical Environment.
10. Business Organizations.
11. Formation of Traditional and E-Contracts.
12. Contract Performance, Breach, and Remedies.
13. Sales and Leases.
14. Creditors’ Rights and Bankruptcy.
15. Mortgages and Foreclosures after the Recession.
Unit IV: The Employment Environment.
16. Employment, Immigration, and Labor Law.
17. Employment Discrimination.
Unit V: The Regulatory Environment.
18. Environmental Law.
19. Antitrust Law and Promoting Competition.
20. Investor Protection and Corporate Governance.
Cengage Advantage Books Essentials of Business Law 5th Edition by Beatty Samuelson solution manual
Cengage Advantage Books Essentials of the Legal Environment 4th Edition Miller solution manual download free
download solution manual for Cengage Advantage Books Essentials of the Legal Environment 4th Edition Miller
solution manual for Cengage Advantage Books Essentials of the Legal Environment 4th Edition Miller pdf
Cengage Advantage Books Essentials of the Legal Environment 4th Edition Miller solution manual download pdf