Instant download Cengage Advantage Books Business Law Principles and Practices 9th Edition by Arnold J. Goldman, William D. Sigismond test bank
BUSINESS LAW: PRINCIPLES AND PRACTICES, 9E has been revised dramatically to enhance learning! The 9th edition offers a new learning system with clear learning objectives to guide students. The fresh two-color design engages students with its contemporary features: Ethics in a Business Setting, You React, and the Self-Check Quizzes. The case examples are presented in readable segments to be clear, current, and jargon-free. Co-authored by Arnold J. Goldman, a practicing attorney and William D. Sigismond, a veteran business law educator, this straightforward text shows students about the law using fascinating cases and ethical dilemmas. Hypothetical examples immediately follow discussion of concepts to further reinforce understanding. The new edition is updated throughout to reflect recent changes in the law, covering legal rights and responsibilities in both the public and private sectors.
Table of Contents:
Part I: UNDERSTANDING THE LAW.
1. Foundations of Law and the Role of Ethics in Business.
2. The Legal System in the United States and Its Constitutional Foundation.
3. Personal, Business, and Cyber Crimes and Criminal Procedure.
4. Tort Law: Traditional Torts and Cyber Torts.
5. Litigation and Alternatives for Settling Civil Disputes.
Part II: CONTRACTS.
6. Contract Law: A Beginning.
7. Agreement: Offer and Acceptance.
11. Formal Requirements–Statute of Frauds/E-Signatures.
12. Transfer of Contract Rights and Duties.
13. The Termination of Contracts: Discharge.
14. The Termination of Contracts: Breach of Contract.
Part III: PURCHASE, SALE, AND LEASE OF GOODS UNDER THE UCC.
15. Formation of Sales and Lease Contracts.
16. The Sales Contract: Transfer of Title and Risk of Loss.
17. The Sales Contract: Performance, Breach, and Remedies for Breach.
18. Product Liability Law.
Part IV: NEGOTIABLE INSTRUMENTS.
19. Nature and Types of Negotiable Instruments.
20. Issue, Transfer, Indorsement, and Discharge of Negotiable Instruments.
21. Rights and Duties of Parties.
22. Checks and the Banking System in the Twenty-First Century.
Part V: AGENCY, EMPLOYMENT, AND LABOR LAW.
23. Employer-Employee Relationship.
24. Principal-Agent Relationship.
25. Principal-Agent, Employer-Employee, and Third-Party Relationships.
Part VI: BUSINESS ORGANIZATION AND REGULATION.
26. Sole Proprietorships, Partnerships, and Limited Liability Organizations.
27. Corporations and Franchising.
28. Government Regulation of Business.
Part VII: REAL AND PERSONAL PROPERTY, BAILMENTS, AND WILLS AND ESTATE PLANNING.
29. Basic Legal Concepts of Property.
30. Renting Real Property.
31. Buying and Selling Real Property.
32. Nature and Types of Bailments.
33. Wills, Intestacy, and Estate Planning.
Part VIII: CONSUMER AND CREDITOR PROTECTION.
34. Protecting the Consumer and the Taxpayer.
35. Protecting the Borrower.
36. Protecting the Creditor.
Part IX: INSURANCE.
37. Property, Casualty, and Automobile Insurance.
38. Personal Insurance.
Auditing and Assurance Services 16th Edition by Arens Elder Beasley Hogan test bank
test bank for Cengage Advantage Books Business Law Principles and Practices 9th by Goldman free pdf
Cengage Advantage Books Business Law Principles and Practices 9th test bank by Goldman pdf
download Cengage Advantage Books Business Law Principles and Practices 9th Edition by Goldman
test bank for Cengage Advantage Books Business Law Principles and Practices 9th download free
Cengage Advantage Books Business Law Principles and Practices 9th Edition by Goldman test bank download pdf