Interesting, clear, and applied, BUSINESS LAW TODAY: STANDARD EDITION is the ideal guide to the law and what it means in the business world–from contracts and secured transactions to warranties and government regulations. Easy to understand with an engaging writing style that is matched by vibrant visuals, BUSINESS LAW TODAY includes coverage of contemporary topics that impact not only the business world, but your life–from the financial crisis and its impact on business law to identity theft,immigration law, and diversity issues.
Table of contents:
Unit I: The Legal Environment of Business.
1. The Legal Environment.
2. Constitutional Law.
3. Courts and Alternative Dispute Resolution.
4. Torts and Cyber Torts.
5. Intellectual Property and Internet Law.
6. Criminal Law and Cyber Crime.
7. Ethics and Business Decision Making.
8. International Law in a Global Economy.
Unit II: Contracts.
9. Nature and Classification.
10. Agreement in Traditional and E-Contracts.
11. Consideration, Capacity, and Legality.
12. Defenses to Contract Enforceability.
13. Third Party Rights and Discharge.
14. Breach and Remedies.
Unit III: Commercial Transactions.
15. The Formation of Sales and Lease Contracts.
16. Performance and Breach of Sales and Lease Contracts.
17. Warranties and Product Liability.
18. Negotiable Instruments: Transferability and Liability.
19. Checks and Banking in the Digital Age.
20. Secured Transactions.
21. Creditors’ Rights and Bankruptcy.
22. Mortgages and Foreclosures after the Recession.
Unit IV: Agency and Employment Law.
23. Agency Relationships in Business.
24. Employment, Immigration, and Labor Law.
25. Employment Discrimination. Unit V: Business Organizations.
26. Sole Proprietorships and Private Franchises.
27. All Forms of Partnership.
28. Limited Liability Companies and Special Business Forms.
29. Corporate Formation, Merger, and Termination.
30. Corporate Directors, Officers, and Shareholders.
31. Investor Protection, Insider Trading, and Corporate Governance.
Unit VI: Government Regulation.
32. Promoting Competition.
33. Consumer and Environmental Law.
34. Liability of Accountants and Other Professionals.
Unit VII: Property and Its Protection.
35. Personal Property and Bailments.
36. Real Property and Landlord-Tenant Law.
37. Insurance, Wills, and Trusts.
Business Law Today Comprehensive Text and Cases Diverse Ethical Online and Global Environment 10th Edition by Roger LeRoy Miller solution manual
solution manual for Business Law Today Standard Text and Summarized Cases 10th by Roger pdf
download Business Law Today Standard Text and Summarized Cases 10th Edition by Roger
Business Law Today Standard Text and Summarized Cases 10th Edition by Roger download free
solution manual for Business Law Today Standard Text and Summarized Cases 10th download pdf
Business Law Today Standard Text and Summarized Cases 10th by Roger solution manual free pdf