Comprehensive, authoritative, and student-friendly, longtime market-leader BUSINESS LAW: TEXT AND CASES delivers an ideal blend of classic “”black letter law”” and cutting-edge coverage of contemporary issues and cases. BUSINESS LAW continues to set the standard for excellence. The text offers a strong student orientation, making the law accessible, interesting, and relevant. The cases, content, and features of the thirteenth edition have been thoroughly updated to represent the latest developments in business law. Cases range from precedent-setting landmarks to important recent decisions. Ethical, global, and corporate themes are integrated throughout. In addition, numerous critical-thinking exercises challenge students to apply knowledge to real-world issues. It is no wonder that BUSINESS LAW is used by more colleges and universities than any other business law text.
Table of contents:
1. Law and Legal Reasoning.
2. Courts and Alternative Dispute Resolution.
3. Court Procedures.
4. Business and the Constitution.
5. Business Ethics
7. Strict Liability and Product Liability.
8. Intellectual Property Rights.
9. Internet Law, Social Media, and Privacy.
10. Criminal Law and Cyber Crime.
11. Nature and Terminology.
12. Agreement in Traditional and E-Contracts.
14. Capacity and Legality. 15. Mistakes, Fraud, and Voluntary Consent.
16. The Writing Requirement and Electronic Records.
17. Third Party Rights.
18. Performance and Discharge in Traditional and E-Contracts.
19. Breach of Contract and Remedies.
20. Formation of Sales and Lease Contracts.
21. Title, Risk, and Insurable Interest.
22. Performance and Breach of Sales and Lease Contracts.
24. International Law in a Global Economy.
25. The Function and Creation of Negotiable Instruments.
26. Transferability and Holder in Due Course.
27. Liability, Defenses, and Discharge.
28. Banking in the Digital Age.
29. Creditors’ Rights and Remedies.
30. Secured Transactions.
31. Bankruptcy Law.
32. Agency Formation and Duties.
33. Agency Liability to Third Parties and Termination.
34. Employment, Immigration, and Labor Law.
35. Employment Discrimination and Diversity.
36. Sole Proprietorships and Franchises.
37. Partnerships and Limited Liability Partnerships.
38. Other Organizational Forms for Small Businesses.
39. Corporate Formation and Financing.
40. Corporate Directors, Officers, and Shareholders.
41. Mergers and Takeovers.
42. Securities Law and Corporate Governance.
43. Administrative Agencies.
44. Consumer Law.
45. Environmental Law.
46. Antitrust Law.
47. Professional Liability and Accountability.
48. Personal Property and Bailments.
49. Real Property and Landlord-Tenant Law.
51. Wills and Trusts.
Business Law Principles for Todays Commercial Environment 5th Edition by Twomey Jennings Greene test bank
test bank for Business Law Texts and Cases 13th by Clarkson free download pdf
test bank for Business Law Texts and Cases 13th Edition by Clarkson download free
Business Law Texts and Cases 13th Edition by Clarkson test bank download pdf
download test bank for Business Law Texts and Cases 13th Edition by Clarkson
Business Law Texts and Cases 13th Edition by Clarkson test bank pdf