Instant download BCOM 8th Edition by Carol M. Lehman, Debbie D. DuFrene Test Bank
Through ongoing research into students’ workflows and preferences, BCOM from 4LTR Press combines an easy-reference, paperback textbook with Chapter Review Cards, and an innovative online experience – all at an affordable price. New for this edition, students explore BCOM anywhere, anytime, and on most devices with BCOM Online! With the intuitive StudyBits™ functionality, students study more effectively and can visually monitor their own progress. Coupled with straightforward course management, assessment, and analytics for instructors, BCOM8 with BCOM Online engages students of all generations and learning styles, and integrates seamlessly into your business communications course. BCOM8 features an expanded discussion of crisis communications.
Table of Contents:
1. Establishing a Framework for Business Communication.
2. Focusing on Interpersonal and Group Communication.
3. Planning and Decision Making.
4. Preparing Written Messages.
5. Communicating Electronically.
6. Delivering Good- and Neutral-News Messages.
7. Delivering Bad-News Messages.
8. Delivering Persuasive Messages.
9. Understanding the Report Process and Research Methods.
10. Managing Data and Using Graphics.
11. Organizing and Preparing Reports and Proposals.
12. Designing and Delivering Business Presentations.
13. Preparing Résumés and Application Messages.
14. Interviewing for a Job and Preparing Employment Messages.