Table of contents:
PART I: THE LEGAL AND SOCIAL ENVIRONMENT OF BUSINESS.
1. The Nature and Sources of Law.
2. The Court System and Dispute Resolution.
3. Business Ethics, Social Forces, and The Law.
4. The Constitution As The Foundation of The Legal Environment.
5. Government Regulation of Competition and Prices.
6. Administrative Agencies.
9. Intellectual Property Rights and The Internet.
10. The Legal Environment of International Trade.
PART II: CONTRACTS.
11. Nature and Classes of Contracts: Contracting On The Internet.
12. Formation of Contracts: offer and Acceptance.
13. Capacity and Genuine Assent.
15. Legality and Public Policy.
16. Writing, Electronic Forms, and Interpretation of Contracts.
17. Third Persons and Contracts.
18. Discharge of Contracts.
19. Breach of Contract and Remedies.
PART III: SALES AND LEASES OF GOODS.
20. Personal Property and Bailments.
21. Legal Aspects of Supply Chain Management.
22. Nature and Form of Sales.
23. Title and Risk of Loss.
24. Product Liability: Warranties and Torts.
25. Obligations and Performance.
26. Remedies For Breach of Sales Contracts.
PART IV: NEGOTIABLE INSTRUMENTS.
27. Kinds of Instruments, Parties, and Negotiability.
28. Transfers of Negotiable Instruments and Warranties of Parties.
29. Liability of The Parties Under Negotiable Instruments.
30. Checks and Funds Transfers.
PART V: DEBTOR-CREDITOR RELATIONSHIPS.
31. Nature of The Debtor-Creditor Relationship.
32. Consumer Protection.
33. Secured Transactions In Personal Property.
PART VI: AGENCY AND EMPLOYMENT.
37. Third Persons In Agency.
38. Regulation of Employment.
39. Equal Employment Opportunity Law.