Test Bank for Statistics for People Who (Think They) Hate Statistics, Fifth Edition, Neil J. Salkind
Digital File Download
All chapters are included
Free samples once needed
Several payment options supported
Testbankszip.com provides electronic and soft downloadable products for the selected Textbooks and not the actual hard copy Materials. There is no need to provide us with your own physical shipping address, instead, we will need only your own email address in which we are going to attach the files for you. We sell potential questions and answers that instructors and teachers based on when making exams and tests.
All orders are kept anonymous and safe. We do not record nor share client details for any reason.You get what you paid for securely and anonymously..
EASY READ AND DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS
Clients will get 100% clean and complete Digital study guides which you can download to your own device directly and available in the most contemporary readable format.
INSTANT PAYMENT – INSTANT DOWNLOAD
We implement instant payment and instant files delivery method. Clients are able to pay for their materials directly from the online store using either the credit cards or PayPal and then download the purchased file by login into their accounts or get an email attachment.
MAJOR PAYMENT GATEWAYS
We accept several payment options and that includes Credit /Debit Cards, Paypal and Bitcoin.Clients who use PayPal are going to receive a payment invoice into their email which they sign up with. In case the email you sign up with is different than your own PayPal one, you can simply let us know by using the contact us form. Always check both your spam and Junk mail if you did not see incoming emails in your inbox.
For customer’s satisfaction, we provide free samples for any required Textbook solution or test bank to check and evaluate before making the final purchase..
NEED MORE DETAILS
We are always available to answer any further questions or queries you may have by using the contact us form, or send us message directly at [email protected]
Test Bank for Statistics for People Who (Think They) Hate Statistics, Fifth Edition, Neil J. Salkind, ISBN-10: 1452277710, ISBN-13: 9781452277714
PART I. YIPPEE! I’M IN STATISTICS
1. Statistics or Sadistics? It’s Up to You
PART II. SIGMA FREUD AND DESCRIPTIVE STATISTICS
2. Means to an End: Computing and Understanding Averages
3. Vive la Difference: Understanding Variability
4. A Picture Really Is Worth a Thousand Words
5. Ice Cream and Crime: Correlation Coefficients
6. Just the Truth: An Introduction to Understanding Reliability and Validity
PART III. TAKING CHANCES FOR FUN AND PROFIT
7. Hypotheticals and You: Testing Your Questions
8. Are Your Curves Normal? Probability and Why It Counts
PART IV. SIGNIFICANTLY DIFFERENCE: USING INFERENTIAL STATISTICS
9. Significantly Significant: What It Means for You and Me
10. Only the Lonely: The One-Sample z Test
11. t(ea) for Two: Tests Between the Means of Different Groups
12. t(ea) for Two (Again): Tests Between the Means of Related Groups
13. Two Groups Too Many? Try Analysis of Variance
14. Two Too Many Factors: Factorial Analysis of Variance
15. Cousins or Just Good Friends? Testing Relationships Using the Correlation Coefficient
16. Predicting Who’ll Win the Super Bowl: Using Linear Regression
17. What to Do When You’re Not Normal: Chi-Square and Some Other Nonparametric Tests
18. Some Other (Important) Statistical Problems You Should Know About
19. A Statistical Software Sampler
PART V. TEN THINGS YOU’LL WANT TO KNOW AND REMEMBER
20. The Ten (or More) Best Internet Sites for Statistics Stuff
21. The Ten Commandments of Data Collection