Test Bank for Reconceptualizing Mathematics, 2nd Edition, Judith Sowder, Larry Sowder , Susan Nickerson
Test Bank for Reconceptualizing Mathematics, 2/e, Sowder
Digital File Download
All chapters are included
Free samples once needed
Several payment options supported
Testbankszip.com provides electronic and soft downloadable products for the selected Textbooks and not the actual hard copy Materials. There is no need to provide us with your own physical shipping address, instead, we will need only your own email address in which we are going to attach the files for you. We sell potential questions and answers that instructors and teachers based on when making exams and tests.
All orders are kept anonymous and safe. We do not record nor share client details for any reason.You get what you paid for securely and anonymously..
EASY READ AND DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS
Clients will get 100% clean and complete Digital study guides which you can download to your own device directly and available in the most contemporary readable format.
INSTANT PAYMENT – INSTANT DOWNLOAD
We implement instant payment and instant files delivery method. Clients are able to pay for their materials directly from the online store using either the credit cards or PayPal and then download the purchased file by login into their accounts or get an email attachment.
MAJOR PAYMENT GATEWAYS
We accept several payment options and that includes Credit /Debit Cards, Paypal and Bitcoin.Clients who use PayPal are going to receive a payment invoice into their email which they sign up with. In case the email you sign up with is different than your own PayPal one, you can simply let us know by using the contact us form. Always check both your spam and Junk mail if you did not see incoming emails in your inbox.
For customer’s satisfaction, we provide free samples for any required Textbook solution or test bank to check and evaluate before making the final purchase..
NEED MORE DETAILS
We are always available to answer any further questions or queries you may have by using the contact us form, or send us message directly at [email protected]
Test Bank for Reconceptualizing Mathematics, 2nd Edition, Judith Sowder, Larry Sowder , Susan Nickerson, ISBN-10: 1-4641-0335-6, ISBN-13: 978-1-4641-0335-3, ISBN-10: 1464103356, ISBN-13: 9781464103353
PART I Reasoning About Numbers and Quantities
1. Reasoning About Quantities
2. Numeration Systems
3. Understanding Whole Number Operations
4. Some Conventional Ways of Computing
5. Using Numbers in Sensible Ways
6. Meanings for Fractions
7. Computing with Fractions
8. Multiplicative Comparisons and Multiplicative Reasoning
9. Ratios, Rates, Proportions, and Percents
10. Integers and Other Number Systems
11. Number Theory
PART II Reasoning About Algebra and Change
12. What is Algebra?
13. A Quantitative Approach to Algebra and Graphing
14. Understanding Change: Relationships Among Time, Distance, and Rate
15. Further Topics in Algebra and Change
PART III Reasoning About Shapes and Measurement
21. Curves, Constructions, and Curved Surfaces
22. Transformation Geometry
23. Measurement Basics
24. Area, Surface Area, and Volume
25. Counting Units Fast: Measurement Formulas
26. Special Topics in Measurement
PART IV Reasoning About Chance and Data
27. Quantifying Uncertainty
28. Determining More Complicated Probabilities
29. Introduction to Statistics and Sampling
30. Representing and Interpreting Data with One Variable
31. Dealing with Multiple Data Sets or with Multiple Variables
32. Variability in Shapes
33. Special Topics in Probability